CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg Context : Migration of assets: in and out of any kind of assets in custody (equities, bonds, funds)
Job Responsibilities : - As Migration Officer you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient transfer in and out of custody assets
- By liaising with external parties you will have to make sure to receive any required information on time
- To support and coordinate the role of the different departments involved in the migration process ( account opening, data base..)
- To be responsible for account openings at TAs
- To gather and cross-check all the information required (as ISIN, position, SSI...) before migration
- To analyze the assets to be migrated
- To file all the documentation as may be required
- To comply with all procedures in place
- To process all the transfers either by SWIFT, fax or any other mean as the case may be
- To follow up post migration
Qualifications : - Education : Min Bac † 3 or equivalent qualification, preferably business or financial studies - Good command of rules and regulation in Settlement industry - Strong understanding of the diverse product range that covers the operations spectrum. This includes good knowledge of custody and asset administration, settlement, corporate actions, tax, execution, account structures and Funds activity - Willingness to take on other type of operational tasks if required - Good command of MS Office,, Business Objects, etc.... - 3 to 5 years minimum experience in the custody business
Skills : - Capability to work under time constraints - Good organisational skills - Ability to deal with various departments/counterparties in or out of KBL Luxembourg - Ability to work both independently and within a team - Autonomy, proactivity, flexibility, rigor and analytical mindset - Good written/oral communication skills - Open-minded and willing to bring solutions to new ideas/requests. - Excellent Knowledge of Excel required. Access would be an asset. Languages : - French - English
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in French, to: firstname.lastname@example.org