CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a small team, with a flat structure, meaning that you will have daily interactions with Portfolio Managers and will take responsibility for your own investment recommendations. All of our analysts are generalists and we invest globally giving the opportunity to gain experience in analysing multiple sectors and geographies.
The ideal candidate will:
1) Have 1-3 years experience as a buy-side analyst
2) Be able to produce a full financial model for a company
3) Be able to identify key factors affecting company and industry and develop and communicate opinions on how these will affect the prospects for the business going forward
4) Have a good understanding of financial theory
Key responsibilities will include:
1) Independent assessment of potential investment opportunities including building company models and writing research reports.
2) Continuous monitoring of existing portfolio positions and recommending changes as and when appropriate.
3) Presenting to and participating in investment team meetings.
4) Assisting in aspects of client service pertaining to equity investments including contributing to periodic newsletters of the firm, reports on performance and overall communication to relationship managers.
5) Taking co-responsibility for certain administrative tasks related to the research and portfolio management function