CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The primary focus of the role will be to deliver effective learning approaches tailored to a variety of learner groups across the business. This includes learning the primary systems that are in use for teams within the company and developing training materials to deliver to existing and new employees. Using a variety of training delivery methods, it is anticipated that this will form a large bulk of the role. In addition, the role will involve delivering training on all aspect of the proposition.
· Produce training materials, including eLearning and webinars for primary systems in use at the company.
· Support and deliver training in the investment and specifically within the Operation teams.
· Support the design and delivery of processes and FCA regulatory learning.
· Working with the rest of the Training and Development team, deliver training ensuring best practice is followed and that the quality of work is at the highest standard and compliant with all relevant regulation and processes.
· Keep up to date with new developments in the wealth environment to ensure that training is updated and delivered when there are new legislation and/or specific industry changes in regulations that effects the business.
· Administer scheduling and invitations to training. Maintain and report on training completion and attendance
· Responding to evaluation outcomes to improve.
· Working with managers from the business and the QA function to deliver coaching and mentoring where required.
· Undertake regular CPD to maintain and update own skills and knowledge relevant to the investment and financial services sector.
You will be an analytical thinker who can demonstrate a high level of attention to detail while, at the same time, retaining a clear view of the bigger picture.
You will be able to bring about positive change in a constructive and collaborative manner, while maintaining independence of mind.
This role is all about training, coaching and empowering people to ensure that things are being done to the highest possible standards, identifying potential gaps in existing processes, thinking of creative ways in which they could be improved and bringing about changes required in the most efficient, effective and sustainable way.
· Knowledge of Pensions ISAs, GIAs and investment products
· Previous experience of designing and delivering training in a workshop environment
· Very strong presentation and communication skills.
· Strong organisational and time management skills.
· Experience in use of GBST Composer
· A relevant training qualification (CIPD or similar)
· Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
· Strong commercial and regulatory awareness in wealth management
Working here, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved