CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
1. Conducts daily scans on trade related transactions for Asia branches to identify any Compliance issues. This may include:
A) Economic sanctions scanning and OFAC Sanctions alerts review according to the US OFAC regulation/or other related countries regulations.
B) Anti-boycott clauses checking to identify any possible boycott according to US commerce and US Treasury Anti-boycott regulations.
C) Anti-money Laundry review to identify any red flags for trade transaction by using trade knowledge and compliance experience.
D) Merchandise control review.
2. Uses basic communication skills to converse with internal stakeholders and escalates issues that require additional information to resolve.
3. Be responsible for all regulatory reporting required for transactions involving any economic sanctions or boycott concerns to senior management.
4. Completes Local AML reporting for Shanghai branch.
5. May provide guidance to less experienced AML/KYC/Prevention support staff.
6. Assists with administrative items where applicable.
1. Bachelor Degree or above.
2. At least 2 years' experience in trade operation or trade compliance.
3. Good English reading and writing skill is required. Good English spoken skill is preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.