CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Key responsibilities of the Institutional Investor Relations Associate includes:
* Supporting the PE team and Senior IR manager in the delivery of a full IR programme, with a focus on collating information for the reports, producing deal announcements, preparing presentations and pitchbooks and managing a library of key due diligence materials such as CV's, case studies etc.
* Working with investment and finance professionals to deliver high quality, accurate and insightful reports, to meet client deadlines, for the three institutional funds.
* Producing material for and providing organisational support for investor meetings and audits.
* Providing content for and supporting fund reporting and investor relations
Key Requirements include:
* Private equity experience desirable
* Good understanding of institutional investors
* Strong academics
* Passionate about high quality communications, in particular writing for institutional/retail investor audiences
* Proactive approach and a strong work ethic
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
* Numerate with excellent word, PowerPoint and excel skills