CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Business Analyst, Private Equity Group - ACA/ CFA wanted
July 7, 2018
London, United Kingdom
Our client is a leading private equity fund based in Central London. They have £billions under management and are rated as one of the most successful investors in their class.
They are now looking to recruit a Business Analyst to their team. This key role will be integral to the commercial, financial and strategic direction of the fund. Day to day, you will work on the analysis of the performance of the funds; management reporting; working on the annual report and accounts; and providing insight to management on the financial performance which will aid them in their business strategy.
We are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- Business or Financial analysts from other firms
- Corporate strategy professionals
- ACAs with strong analytics, perhaps in corporate finance
- Other finance professionals with the ACA or CIMA qualification looking for a more high profile and analytical role
- Candidates do not need to possess previous experience in the private equity sector