CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
To provide applied index research, product and client focused content to our client's existing and potential International clients. To provide detailed insights about our client's existing offering and investment know-how to the International client base and present analysis through various mediums. To leverage deep ETF expertise to analyze and implement ETF-related business initiatives.
1. Conducts empirically-based research on ETF investment opportunities and market analysis to address a range of investment topics to our client's International clients and prospects.
2. Publishes thought leadership commentary in support of our client's ETF lineup. Develops and presents to clients and client conferences; and to Marketing and Communication for sales collateral production. Attends and presents at industry conferences and client specific events related to ETFs.
3. Leverages deep ETF expertise to analyze and implement ETF-related business initiatives (model portfolios, portfolio analytics services, etc.).
4. Develops and generates research ideas to steer the sales strategy and distribution agenda to meet the targeted client landscape outside the US. Provides ETF support and guidance to sales teams.
5. Contributes to new ETF launches in partnership with Product Strategy teams and IMG. Develops go-to Market strategies with the business marketing teams.
6. Develops and maintains key internal stakeholder relationships across the organization including, business leadership broadly, capital markets, investment teams, sales teams, marketing, and legal.
7. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
● Post-graduate degree (PHD or Masters, preferably in economics/econometrics or finance) or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
● Minimum of 5 years overall business experience, preferably in an investment-related area
● Solid understanding of and strong interest in economics, statistics and investment concepts.
● Proven track record and profound knowledge of econometrics.
● Client facing experience in the International institutional asset market.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentations skills to senior management.
● Ability to and experience of conveying complex ideas to a diverse range of audiences.
Internal Number: 4039332
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.