CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg Context : To reinforce the Group Operational Risk Control , we are searching for an Operational Risk Manager.
Job Responsibilities : The risk control function is in charge of the anticipation, identification, measurement, monitoring, control and reporting of all the risks to which the bank is or may be exposed. In this context, the Operational Risk Manager will:
- Participate to the set-up of an improved Operational Risk Framework based on multiple operational risk tools (operational incidents data collection, Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSA), scenarios analysis, key risk / control indicators (KRI / KCI), common operational risk rules repository (CORRS)...).
- Support and challenge business owners when identifying and assessing the risks induced by their activities and appropriateness of the control.
- Centralize and monitor the collection of operational incidents data through the Group Complaints and Operational Incident Database Report. Ask for analysis and justification, follow up on root cause analysis and action plans implementation.
- Participate actively, as part of the second line of defense to the coverage of "key controls" as well as "non key controls" to ensure high risks are covered and internal control is reliable and effective.
- Participate to the implementation of all the recommendations raised by the regulators (CSSF and ECB) in order to enhance the Operational Risk Control framework.
Qualifications : - University degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Law
- Sound knowledge of the functioning of banking industry, products, services and processes - Minimum 5-10 years in a similar control function - Ability to work with Excel and Access - Ability to work independently and to travel across the Group - Good knowledge of communication tools (e.g. MS Office) - Knowledge of Lean 6 Sigma methodology and tools would be an asset
Skills : - Good business judgment - Strong analytical skills - Good written/oral communication and presentation skills.
Languages : - English and French are required, - Any other languages is an asset, - Dutch is a plus.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in French, to: firstname.lastname@example.org