CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- University degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Possesses professional qualifications either as a license holder of SFC or passed related
examinations of HKSI and be able to be registered as Securities Dealing Staff
- At least 5 years' solid experience in developing and managing relationships with corporate clients or financial institutions, less experience will be considered as Assistant Relationship Manager position
- Strong business development / credit analysis and risk management skills
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, Putonghua and Cantonese
All application will be treated in strict confidence. The information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after retaining the data for 12 months.