CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
As Head of Probate Services your responsibilities are as below;
· Leading a team to deliver company probate services which include estate administration, committee-ships and will writing.
· Provide assistance to team members with the resolution of estate administration and other probate services issues when escalated as well as helping with relationship management and on-going coaching and career development of the team.
· The promotion of our Probate services and capabilities.
· Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures and regulatory requirements giving full consideration to reputations and fiduciary risks of HSBC including identifying associated risks such as tax, legal and reporting.
· Experience and knowledge of Hong Kong probate law
· Degree holder in law, holding the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, STEP qualification would be helpful
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision and detail oriented
· Experience in managing a team including coaching and developing team members
· Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese.