CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Independent, fixed income investment firm in San Diego, CA seeks a self-motivated Investment Risk Analyst. The analyst will be part of a team responsible for making investment recommendations to the Investment Strategy Group and for monitoring material developments among existing holdings.
· Develop key insights into portfolio performance and communicate these across the firm.
· Calculate periodic portfolio and composite attribution and returns.
· Periodic client reporting of attribution and return data.
· Support Business Development by producing bespoke attribution and return reports.
· Primarily responsible for management of portfolio management and risk attribution systems and trouble-shooting problems with these systems.
· Primary responsibility for building, closing out and archiving monthly datasets.
· Reconciliation of systems and month-end pricing.
· Leverage technology to improves work processes and develop new insights on portfolio performance.
· BA/BS degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Math or Economics.
· Strong preference for candidates experienced with BondEdge and/or Schwab PortfolioCenter.
· CFA or MBA strongly preferred.
· Three years of experience in portfolio analytics, data analysis or investment risk management. Fixed Income experience a must.
· Ability to work in a collegial atmosphere as part of a close-knit team.
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and manage deadlines a must.
· Demonstrated ability to clearly articulate attribution findings.
· Intelligent, self-motivated, dynamic and intellectually curious.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft office, especially Excel and preferably Bloomberg API.
· A competitive base salary (based on experience) and a formula-driven incentive structure tied directly to success in business origination efforts.
The firm is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's race, color, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran status or disability.