CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is one of the largest Chinese corporate banks and they have recently launched a new private banking business. They are looking for an AVP/VP to join their Private Banking credit risk team. Your role will mainly focus on credit control/ evaluation, collateral management and analytical work. You will report directly to the head of PB credit risk.
- Review and draft credit proposals; ensuring they are in line with the firm's policy. - Ensure credit monitoring and evaluation procedures are compliant with regulatory requirements. - Ensure risk items are prioritised and escalated in a timely manner. - Conduct daily collateral management review; ensure the level of collateral is sufficient to mitigate/ minimise credit risk. - Give constructive feedback to senior management.
- bachelor's degree in finance/ relevant fields
- 3-7 years of credit risk experience, ideally in private bank/securities/brokerage
- Experience in credit control, credit analysis, and/or collateral management
- MUST be able to read and write Chinese and speak business proficient Mandarin.