CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client are a leading global Investment and Corporate Bank
The Operational Risk Director will be responsible for managing the Primary markets Operational Risk Management Function while managing a team of up to 5 operational risk professionals.You will also be responsible for attending the Operational Risk Committee and other key risk and control forums/committees contribute to operational risk management and governance for business activity and to influence business strategy for the region and globally.
The Operational Risk Director who will be based in London should have the following skills for:
* Excellent knowledge of operational risk management and its application within the Financial Services
* Proven ability to understand, identify, analyse and communicate clearly the operational risks within processes.
* Ability to produce draft policies; in applying legal/regulatory guidance into solving practical problems.
* Solid technical and functional knowledge of the external regulations, policies and developments for Operational Risk.
* Solid technical and functional knowledge of financial services internal rules and policies.
* Good understanding of the overall operational processes within the financial services
Salary of £80,000 -£110,000 plus attractive benefits package