CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- General corporate commercial contract work covering a wide range of areas and in particular assisting in the drafting, negotiating and review Servicing Agreements, NDAs, engagement letters, letters of intent, general commercial contracts.
- Drafting and review of Fund and supporting documentation including LPAs, IMAs, Issuing documents, Administration and Depositary agreements, ISDAs and CSAs, intergroup loans, profit participation notes or other financial instruments including derivatives.
- Assisting with fund structuring and marketing and implementation of legal and tax advice.
- Regulatory matters particularly CSSF and FCA. Experience with SEC related matters is helpful.
- Assisting with corporate matters, including share schemes, shareholder agreements, company house filings and board documentation.
- Assisting internal and external Compliance and operations in relation to regulatory matters, Data Protection, Company House filings, KYC and AML requirements.
·5+ years legal experience in a leading law firm, asset manager or financial institution
·French speaking or fluent in French
·Demonstrated experience of working with derivatives and/or structured products, with good knowledge of derivatives documentation and legal issues
·A good understanding of regulation applicable to funds businesses including UCITS, AIFMD, MiFID II.
·A good knowledge of French corporate law
·Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
·Team spirit essential.
·Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal