CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Securities Transfer Free Officer (M/F) / Fixed-term contract
June 3, 2018
KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg Context : In Settlement Free of Payment team you will be in charge of the settlement of Transfer IN and Out with counterparties on regular markets and with Transfer Agents (TA's).
Job Responsibilities : - As Securities Transfer Free Officer you will handle the Settlement of instructions with external counter-parties
- Act as the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Check, verify and compile all the information given (SSI, .....) before Settlement
- Resolve all pending cash and shares settlement transmitted by reconciliation teams
- Ensure effective adherence to procedures, controls and company standards
- Deliver a timely, quality and pro-active service
- Regular contacts with Institutional clients
- Be accountable for an efficient and smooth running of the settlement process
- Follow up failed transactions
- Take in charge any other type of Operations tasks if required
Qualifications : - Overall good understanding of a bank operational structure, core banking services, processes and products required - 3 to 5 years minimum experience in the banking industry within Custody environment will be considered as an asset - Good command of rules and regulation in Settlement industry - Good command of MS Office tools. Skills : - Ability to deal with various departments in or out of KBL Luxembourg - Ability to work both independently and within a team - Autonomy, proactivity, flexibility, rigor and analytical mindset - Ability to Polyvalence Team spirit (ability to share experience and knowledge) - Good organisational skills - Good written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Capability to work under time constraints
Languages : - English and French are required - Any other languages is an asset
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in French, to: email@example.com