CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
-Act as HR Manager to provide full spectrum of HR advice and services to the designated business unit (C&B)
- Handle and support multiple new strategic HR initiatives, including but not limited to performance management, including payroll calculation, pension schemes, change management, people development, succession planning, etc
- Develop strong synergy with HR Specialist Teams such as Compensations & Benefits
- To regularly review all HR policies and procedures to achieve business goals
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources Management or related disciplines from reputable universities
- 5 to 8 years in Human Resources in financial and banking field
- Track record in managing and leading HR projects in a fast-changing environment
- Strong and experienced in C&B management
- Detail-minded, positive, well-organised and able to adapt changes
- Multi-tasking, flexible, organised with strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Mandarin