CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
This role will be a member of the Human Resources Analytics team, providing insights into the Firm's talent through data science, data analysis, visualizations, and storytelling with data. The right candidate will have a strong interest in social sciences and experience in data science areas.
· Work within the HR Analytics team on assigned projects, including the full lifecycle of an analytics project ( project scoping, data cleaning/preparation, analysis, insight generation, storytelling)
· Assist clients in root cause analysis projects, develop appropriate models, and suggest methods of approach for new work.
· Write, as appropriate, scripts (R, Python) to analyze related data as required.
· Prepare presentations to summarize findings.
· Be up-to-date with new analytical and modelling trends and determine how and when to use as part of analytics strategy
· Operate within Firm data management and privacy policies globally
· Work in cross-functional technical teams in different areas of the organization
· 2 - 3 years professional experience in data science
· BSc/MSc degree in related field is preferred
· Experience with R / Python
· Excellent analytical skills (able to develop and produce meaningful analytics from multiple streams of data)
· Advanced Excel skills
· Experience with Tableau or other data visualization software
· Thorough attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills (able to handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time)
· Strong time management and organizational abilities
· Excellent communications skills; verbal & written. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of direct interaction with clients and will be comfortable discussing and presenting materials
· Poised and self-confident (not afraid to ask questions or speak-up)
· Enjoyment of high volume, fast paced, dynamic environment
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV https://ms.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3113251 here .
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.