CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Do you have a knack for technology with a passion on banking operations? Are you at your best when supporting others? We're looking for someone like that to:
– provide Level 1 banking, product and process support for our Wealth Management APAC business
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– maintain relationship with IT and Business Stakeholders in APAC
– maintain a knowledge database
You'll be working within the ASC (Advisor Service Centre) APAC team in SPM (Service & Product Management) function based in Singapore. Our role is to provide 11x5 banking, product and process support services to Wealth Management APAC Core Banking applications and service offerings for our clients, ensuring consistent delivery of standard and efficient services to our users.
Your experience and skills
– knowledge of banking operations especially in Wealth Management
– strong communication and analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload effectively
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin