CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We're looking for a Brexit ETD BA to join our team in Broadgate, London, on a 6 month rolling contract.
Role: Brexit ETD PM/BA
Location: London, City
Duration: 6 months - extensions likely
Rate: £400-700/day depending on experience
You'll be working with the Brexit ETD delivery team who will be implementing all aspects of the ETD deliveries.
- Familiar with the F2B flow from trade capture to settlement and regulatory reporting. Familiar with complex IT landscape and can define pragmatic IT solutions for evolving business requirements - A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels - Functionally a strong appreciation of process & technologies prevalent with Financial Services organisations
- Regulatory change knowledge impacting the cleared derivatives business e.g. EMIR, MiFID II and FinFrag
- Knowledge of the Cleared derivatives product and process and good business analysis skills
– Excellent stakeholder management skills and familiarity with working with senior stakeholders on a regular basis.
– Good understanding of some of the key functions and processes within Group Operations including regulatory reporting, reconciliations and settlement.
– An understanding of what it takes to be part of successful projects in financial services
– The ability to self-organise and manage multiple dependencies and demands
If you'd like to know more about the position, please respond with your updated CV ASAP.