CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Executive Assistant- President & Head of Investment Banking
May 12, 2018
New York, New York
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of C-level support experience, preferably in the financial sector. The ideal candidate should possess an undergraduate degree; be highly organized, able to efficiently multi-task and most of all be Able to thrive in a fast pace environment with the executive's frequently changing & highly demanding schedule. The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and other computer programs; possess strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability work in a pressured, deadline oriented environment. The position also calls for flexibility, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside Clients.
The daily responsibilities are complex and confidential requiring the highest level of discretion and independent judgment. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Managing heavy call & email volume; exercising good discretion & judgment when responding to inquiries
· Coordinate complex travel arrangements – including frequent changes. (Proactively manages downstream impact of changing travel schedules).
· Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings and conference calls (including internal and external management teams); Understands executives priorities and objectives to effectively manage the calendar
· Takes the lead and acts as a direct liaison with clients
· Organizes highly confidential company and department information
· Manages expense reports through T&E system
Internal Number: 1843709
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.