CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client, a growing fund administrator, is looking to hire an Assistant Manager for their Corporate Secretarial team. The candidate should have at least 6 years experience in a similar position and experience in fund administration would be a strong advantage.
* Responsible for full spectrum of company secretarial duties and be responsible for statutory compliance works
* Compliance with a provision in the offshore Corporate Enactments, Statutory Reporting / Filing, and corporate governance
* Streamline all workflow processes to ensure prompt and professional service
* Co-ordinating/liaising with the relevant parties and preparation of the necessary documents for each project deals not limited to reviewing KYC documents, execution of documents and updating investors details
* Provide KYC supports for the Fund level and SPVs entities for each Project
* Preparation of the necessary document/ co-ordinate with the legal counsel in relation to the Capital Call approval process including the General Partners' Resolution and updating the Register of Partnership Interest ("ROPI")
* Formation of SPV in different jurisdictions
* Provide guidance to team members
* Ensure high-quality standards are maintained for KYC and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) casework for investors on-boarding during the Fund closing and transfer of interest.
* Handle the full workflow of investors onboarding not limited to performing name screening and background check and prepare an update control checklist for each closing and transfer of interest.
* Participate in projects with relation to regulatory changes, new processes, system enhancements, remediation exercises.
* Min of 6-8 years (Assistant Manager) and 8-10 years (Manager) experience in managing a team
* Familiar with constitutional documents for the corporate and financial institution
* Knowledge of Fund structures and Compliance would be an advantage
* Corporate assignments knowledge in Singapore and in other jurisdiction essential *
* Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
* Pursuing/obtained the qualification of Chartered Secretary (ICSA)
If you qualify for this role, please feel free to send me your WORD format CV to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA License No: 11C5502 Registration No: R1549612 EAP Name: Dhanushi De Silva