CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg Context : Lending Management is responsible for drafting credit contracts & collateral documents and monitoring and control of credit facilities provided to the Bank's private banking and institutional clients. An experienced Lending Management Officer is sought in order to ensure the ongoing effective staffing of the team, which is key in support of the Bank's aspirations for growth of its lending portfolio whilst maintaining high standards and credit quality. Job Responsabilities : - Manage the robust and timely implementation of new, renewed or re-structured crédits:
- prepare credit contracts and collateral documentation in accordance with the terms of credit approval;
- conduct credit-related due diligence on borrowers, guarantors and collateral providers;
- confirm that all required documentation and collateral is in place prior to release of funds and that conditions precedent are
- complete appropriate registrations of credit and collateral as may be necessary to ensure validity and enforceability of security
- Support the Head of Lending Management in acting as subject-matter expert for projects, development of new products, adaptations to ensure compliance with new legislation/regulation etc., requiring active participation in cross-function working groups and close collaboration with other entities of the Bank and across the Group.
- Liaise as necessary and maintain high-levels of collaboration and communication with colleagues (Private Bankers/Relationship Managers, Lending Origination, Legal, Credit Risk Control, Lending Administration), clients and external parties (law firms, notaries, insurance companies, external asset manager/family office).
- Perform rigorous follow-up, monitoring and control of credit facilities to ensure that terms and conditions (limits, collateral cover, covenants) are respected. Manage notifications and/or margin call procedure in the event of insufficient collateral cover or other breach of terms, with appropriate internal communication/escalation.
- Manage pledge rates on financial instruments serving as collateral for Lombard lending and monitor real estate valuations for mortgage loans.
- Maintain reporting and MI to enable informed decision making, both within the function and for other stakeholders.
- Provide advice and support to Group subsidiaries and other functions of the Bank in relation to credit and Lending Management matters as may be required.
Qualifications : - University degree or equivalent experience in Law, Economic or Finance. - Thorough knowledge of credit risk principles, lending products and related legal and regulatory considerations in Luxembourg and neighbouring markets, together with a sound general knowledge of the private banking industry, its products and services. - Good command of MS Office Tools. Skills : - Good redactionnal skills
- Strong analytical skills, with sound judgement and capacity to take responsibility and act autonomously.
- Well-organised and thorough, with a focus on process efficiency; adaptable and able to manage and proritise multiple tasks.
- A strong team player, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Languages : - Fluent in French and English, - Dutch or spanich is an asset.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in French, to: firstname.lastname@example.org