CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Executive Assistant, Investment Banking, Hong Kong
May 9, 2018
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Investment Banking Division.
Provides full spectrum of administrative support to the business unit including, but not limited to:
- High level of responsibility in managing and coordinating activities around bankers
- Pro-active, professional and proficient in contacting both internal and external clients
- Comprehensive diary management and scheduling of external and internal meetings/calls
- Arrangement of business travel and logistics within tight time frames
- Processing of expense reports and invoices in a timely manner
- Responsible for general office administrative duties, ad-hoc projects and/or events when required
- Local support of visiting team members from other offices
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in an Investment Banking environment; experience with C-Suite management an added advantage - Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin - Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills along with a strong client-servicing attitude - Extremely organised and ability to multi-task and prioritise - Proactive and motivated personality - Team player with the ability to use own initiatives and flexibility - Good judgment of appropriate conduct - Attention to accuracy and details - Ability to meet tight deadlines and to work under pressure