CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Real Estate Private Equity Senior Associate/Vice President
Selby Jennings seeks to hire a Senior Associate/Vice President to join a multi-billion $ Private Equity fund based in London and focused on investing in the European Distressed Real Estate & NPL space. The mandate is broad and you will focus on scenarios across investment and development in the UK and on the continent.
**This opportunity would suit applicants from a background in Tier 1 M&A/Corporate Finance, Real Estate Debt/Real Estate Finance, or another Real Estate Private Equity platform**
Specific responsibilities in the role will include:
- Analysis, structuring, and execution of Real Estate Private Equity opportunities
- Working closely with the origination team to develop an appropriate execution strategy
- Liaising with the Asset Management function to ensure continuing accuracy of valuations & pricing etc
- Interacting with relevant legal, accounting, and tax counter parties
- Carrying out the necessary financial due diligence and tax modeling
- Supporting Investment Directors in lean deal teams
- Developing, delivering, and defending rigorous investment theses
Real Estate Finance // Real Estate Lending // Private Equity Analyst // Principal Investing // M&A // Real Estate Debt
Interviews are happening at short notice and applications are welcomed to fundmanagement(AT)selbyjennings(DOT)com