CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
La Banque Internationale à Luxembourg est la plus ancienne Banque de la place financière luxembourgeoise. Fondée en 1856, la BIL est un acteur clé des métiers de Banque Commerciale, de Banque Privée, de Banque d'Entreprise et de Salle des Marchés. Ces métiers s'appuient sur d'importantes fonctions Support et sur nos Services Opérationnels.
In the context of activities in our IT department, we are actively looking for a :
The Digital Data & Insight team consists of 15 people on site (internal and service providers) and partnership with external delivery companies. The team is responsible for managing physical data models and databases performance, Corporate Operational Data Store (CODS) and datamarts, dataflows implementation and BI tooling management and evolution. The main technologies used are Oracle based (Exadata), SAP Business Objects, BODS, Qlikview, SAS.
Your mission :
Ensure design, tuning, performance, support and advice on Oracle databases of in-house applications and packages.
You will have to :
- Participate to the logical / physical design of databases with developers, - Perform proactive SQL and database tuning, be able to react to issues, - Provide technical support to application development teams, both on internal developments and packages, - Implement and enforce security rules for all of the Oracle Databases, - Troubleshoot problems related to databases, applications and development tools, - Create and maintain documentation related to design and security rules & standards (naming convention, privileges setup, etc..) - Review physical design and SQL code frequently to ensure the standards are well respected, - Participate to review meetings and perform recommendations on all surrounding aspects of the database (maintenance, backup/restore, upgrades and features implementation), - Interface with 3rd party company responsible of the database administration, - Capacity planning
Your profile :
- You are bachelor or master degree in computer science, or equivalent experience, - You respect your commitments with high quality deliverables, - You are creative, take initiatives always in the respect of team working and company, - You are fluent in both written and spoken French, and a very good level in English.
IT background :
- You have several years of experience in databases management, - You have technical skills and relevant experience in one or more of the following domains : - Oracle RDBMS administration on Unix / Linux systems, - Database support in mission critical environments, - Physical design and SQL tuning - Oracle 11g, 12c, PL/SQL, EM Grid Control - Unix/Linux Shell scripting skillsAdditional skills in the following areas will be of advantage : Exadata, Dataguard, Partitioning, - Culture and knowledge in BI exploitation tooling will be an advantage : SAP BI4, SAS, Qlikview, - A knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server / Transact-SQL will be an advantage
- A general knowledge of the banking industry will be an advantage
- Good communication and analytical skills, - Willing to learn and teach team members - Team working.