CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 265,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Consumer and Community Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking.
The Wealth Management business offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities. JPMorgan Private Bank was recognized in 2015 by Euromoney as the world's best global private bank, with more than 1,800 client advisors in 120 offices in 11 countries.
J.P. Morgan International Bank Limited (JPMIB) is the primary entity which is used to provide private banking services to ultra high net worth (UHNW) and high net worth (HNW) individuals in the EMEA region, excluding Switzerland. It is also the entity which provides banking, trading, and brokerage and custody services to clients of the Global Wealth Management (GWM) in Asia. JPMIB is a UK bank and is regulated by the PRA and FCA; it operates out of its UK head office with branches in Brussels, Frankfurt, Madrid and Milan.
The new Credit Middle Office Documentation support officer will support the Capital Advisory and Centralised Lending Team in all Credit documentation related activities, providing an exceptional service to our clients.
· Produce standard and non-standard credit documentation and support with associated processes
· Manage the credit documentation process for France and support Italy, in partnership with other locations
· Regularly partner with and provide support for colleagues in other locations (Geneva, Honk Kong, Singapore, New York, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Frankfurt)
· Liaise with Capital Advisors, Credit Executives and internal & external Legal teams on documentation requirements and validation
· Prepare required supporting legal and credit documentation in accordance with the standard templates provided by the legal department
· Documents include, among others, Credit Facility Agreements and pledge agreements, working with standard document templates
· Maintaining accurate data on documents from clients in the Documentation Tracking System
· Responsible for tracking the status of documents and resolving exceptions
· Understand, ensure adherence to and compliance with, JPMorgan policies and regulatory requirements
· Understand credit control requirements to ensure that any control requirement is addressed and controls effected
· Highlight documentation exceptions through commentary to senior management
· Participate and support team leader with key projects, often within tight deadlines
· Maintain a controls mind-set, able to challenge the status quo and identify process efficiencies
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Either a university graduate (preferably Law or Finance) or relevant commercial experience with some basic experience in dealing with client credit documents
- Fluent in French
- Experience within a financial institution
- Previous experience in a credit documentation team an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, self motivated with ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Familiarity with credit and lending products (some legal knowledge is a plus)
- General market knowledge
- Knowledge of credit products in European countries (e.g. France or Italy) is a plus
- Ability to suggest improvements and engineer process changes
- Strong Word, Excel and Access skills an advantage
- Control and Risk mitigation mind-set
JPMorgan Chase & Co offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer