CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is an international blue-chip infrastructure fund with global offices, investments across multiple asset classes and over $100b with a track record of over 20 years.
The main aim of the position is:
- Develop and maintain long-term, profitable relationships with existing investors
- Tracking of existing investor details and preparing reports for said investors
- Maintaining and updating our client's reporting platform with investor details
- Assist in fund closings, fund structuring and legal documentation preparation
- Helping to produce detailed investor reports, assisting with presentations,
- Minimum of 3-7 years experience in finance, fund management or investment banking
- Experience in an investor relations or client facing role
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Knowledge of the private equity, real estate or infrastructure sectors
- Investor Relations experience in a FTSE 100 / 250 / 350 listed company is key, or in a listed fund
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual working in investor relations or client services who wants to take the next step in their career and join a global leading private equity infrastructure fund. Our client is looking to start interviewing shortly so please send your CV to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com