CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of project scope, quality and benefits/outcomes and ensure changes are embedded into BAU. Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- ensuring project plans are developed and agreed by stakeholders
- ensuring that projects are managed inline with agreed methodology
- effective planning/scoping of project and ensuring delivery within agreed budget and timescales
- leading resources
- ensuring that risk / issues are identified, reported and managed through to resolution
- budget management
- developing stakeholder engagement plans
The successful candidate will have a wide ranging Project Management background, ideally within a large, multi-faceted organisation (within the banking world). You will have delivered complex Financial Crime programmes in the past and, ideally have experience within Trade Finance and Global Markets. Candidates with a Project Management qualification (i.e. Prince2, PMP etc.) will be looked upon favourably.
My client are looking to fill this role asap. Please submit your CV in application immediately.