Associate, Private Equity (Singapore)
In this role, the Associate will be required to provide overall analytical support, with a key focus on valuation, modelling, comparable and industry analysis. You will always be be required to conduct and coordinate due diligence efforts and perform post-investment monitoring and reporting of their SEA transactions.
- Perform valuation analyses of prospective investment opportunities under consideration, including the assessment of financial risks.
- Conduct research of targeted industries for investment purposes.
- Participate in both internal and external client meetings, negotiation of contracts and other agreements.
- Act as point person for transactions.
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience in either a Bulge Bracket Investment Bank, Private Equity or Consulting Environment.
- MBA would be an advantage.
- Excellent academic record with an undergraduate/MBA degree from a top International University.
- Fluent English speaker with strong communication, writing and oral skills.
- Solid financial modelling, valuation and research skills.
- Candidate must have had prior working experience in either Hong Kong and /or China.