C++ Strategy Developer for High Frequency Market Making – C / C++ on Linux - Options, Warrants, CBBCs, Delta One, Index Arbitrage, Volatility Trading – Proprietary Trading – Hong Kong
My client is a leading global hedge fund and proprietary trading house with offices in New York, Chicago, London and Hong Kong. They focus on low latency options market making, futures market making, delta 1 trading and execution services. As they continue to expand in Asia, they are looking for a senior C++ developer to join their team, in Hong Kong.
This team are at the technological forefront of electronic trading, and are looking for talent that will help them continue to push the boundaries of what is achievable. You will be working alongside our traders, quant researchers, and other engineers to come up with innovative solutions to the challenging problems they face daily.
- Developing and enhancing state-of-the-art low latency trading systems.
- Work will involve working closely with quants and trader on strategy development / optimization and the development of trading system infrastructure.
- Think: new products, new markets, new trading strategies.
- Opportunity to work at one of the most successful global prop / electronic trading firms, globally.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best traders, quantitative strategists, and technologists in the prop trading space. People that have joined this firm recently have come from top trading firms, Silicon Valley start-ups, research labs, and academia.
- Solid understanding of algorithms, computer networks, architecture and operating systems
- Excellent C/C++ development skills (on Linux systems strongly preferred).
- Proficiency in some scripting languages (e.g. Python, R, Ruby, etc).
- Public tech activity (e.g. Stack Overflow contributions, GitHub projects, etc)
- Strong background in any of the following:
- Mathematics and statistics
- Data science
- Kernel hacking
- Distributed computing
In short, this is a great chance to leave the monotony of the large bulge bracket banks behind, and join a world class prop trading shop. You will work with exceptional people and have high business visibility and impact. The working hours are great, and the chance to put your thoughts and ideas into practice here are unparalleled. You can have a direct and meaningful impact on this organization's technology strategies and direction, whilst working in a collaborative team with like-minded people.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Harsha Dharmana at Harsha.Dharmana@bahpartners.com or call (852) 2544 4478 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340