We are looking to fill two roles:
A. Multi Asset Derivative Sales Executive
B. Capital Introductions for Hedge Funds / Managed Accounts
Key responsibilities for both roles will include:
- Proactively seeking out, qualifying and developing sales opportunities.
- Working closely with the Sales Director and making a key contribution to the company's sales targets.
- Keeping open communication with clients to forge and maintain strong working relationships to maximise client retention.
- Learn, understand and competently demonstrate the range of execution platforms / solutions available to MCS's customers.
- Create marketing materials when required.
- Keep abreast of and adhere to all FCA regulatory requirements.
Additional responsibilities / past experience requirements are as follows:
Multi Asset Derivative Sales
The preferred candidate will have a strong track record in diverse derivative sales, probably as a sales trader at a multi-asset broker.
Hedge Fund Sales / Marketer
The preferred candidate will need to demonstrate a strong track record in the field of capital introductions for Hedge Funds or CTA's to promote a diversified range of third party Funds through MCS Markets Ltd.
Who you are
- Hard working, cheerful, eager to learn and produce in a highly results driven environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrable experience working within the relevant field in a sales capacity.
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as within a team.
- Able to be credible in communications with senior Finance Industry professionals.
- Enthusiastic about developing and implementing ideas.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have strong knowledge of all Microsoft office products.
- Previous registration with the FCA as a CF30 will be a distinct advantage.
Based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, approx. 30 minutes from Kings Cross, MCS is ideally placed for easy access to the City and the West End.
A part time role may be considered for a suitable candidate.