Main Duties and Responsibilities of Role:
- Advise and develop events, sponsorships and client projects for the senior management in the UK Region and business lines.
- Initiate and roll out new and innovative activities to enhance the image of our brand and our bankers to our target audiences. Think of an integrated thematic approach, linked with the Bank's strategy and Wholesale Banking priorities around innovation and sustainability.
- Maximise use and effectiveness of the bank's sponsorships for internal and/or client engagement, as appropriate.
- Implement WB relationship marketing policies and planning tools in the UK Region, including regular meetings with stakeholders, evaluation and follow up.
- Foster collaboration with Marketing Communications Manager in the UK team and with Relationship Marketing across the Wholesale Banking network.
- Organise and support internal staff events, such as the staff Christmas party.
- Manage supplier relationships in relation to events, following procurement and related policies.
Essential: Degree level qualification in Marketing, Communications, Event Management or a related field
Essential: A minimum of three-to-five years in a similar role, including experience with client-facing colleagues in financial services.
Essential: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to mobilise people and stakeholders, able to listen and react, guide and influence senior leaders and navigate competing agendas, schedule and run multiple projects, works well as part of a team.
Desirable: Strong negotiation skills, ability to work calmly under time pressure, willing to work outside regular office hours, attention to detail, delivers to deadline.