Supporting production and review of monthly, quarterly regulatory local reporting for UK and international regulators you will drive COREP returns and Bank of England reporting issues as well as help data quality and work to improve operational efficiency. Supporting the smooth completion of financial audits, you'll be expected to monitor reports on capital adequacy and liquidity again outside and internal advice. Driving the lead on annual ICAAP and sign-off on statutory policy documents you will also guide preparation of Pillar 3 disclosures to ensure with regulatory compliance. Finally supporting ad-hoc initiatives you will be help implement systems upgrades, policy change matters as necessary.
Successful applicants should have:
- Qualified Accountant with at least 2-4 years stable background across the Financial Services/Banking industry within regulatory reporting. Update to date knowledge of capital, liquidity and regulatory matters including PRA and BOE exposure is important.
- Extensive treasury understanding and financial instrument knowledge is critical including derivatives.
- Collaborative and strong communication skills - ability to make tight deadlines within a close team environment and global stakeholders.
- Ability to drive improvement initiatives and projects and support a change environment
- Immediately available candidates will be favourably considered.
If you are keen on the role or would like to discuss in more detail please get in touch with:
Siobhan O'Grady (+44 207 532 7834)
Key Skills - Regulatory, BOE, COREP, PRA, Capital Adequacy, Returns, Reporting, CRD, RWA, Projects, Qualified Accountant, Financial Modelling, Analytics, VBA, Excel, Products, Project Management, Macros, Analysis, Banking, Stress Testing, Accountant, Stakeholder Management, Treasury, Risk, Credit Risk, Graduate, Capital, Excel
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.