Infrastructure Support Engineer / Desktop Support / Windows, Market Data, Voice Systems, Dealer Board Systems, Networking, Mobiles / Infrastructure Support / Hedge fund / Buy side technology Consultancy / Hong Kong
My client is global IT consultancy firm that focuses exclusively on the buy-side financial sector. They are looking to hire an Infrastructure Support Engineer to work in their Hong Kong office.
The company provides comprehensive IT solutions to clients worldwide including complete strategic planning, managed hosted "cloud" services, 24x7x365 support and maintenance, development, advisory, coordination and management of IT projects.
As an infrastructure support engineer, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the technology environment for their clients, comprised of buy side firms - hedge funds, asset managers and etc. This role will gain you exposure to a wide range of buy side infrastructure technology, from desktop application to market data, to networking. You're also responsible for keeping the company ticketing system accurately updated. You will also have a chance to work on internal and external projects.
- Previous end user support experience in buy side firms
- Solid experience on windows desktop support (Windows Server, Exchange, Mobile Device management servers, Active Directory and etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, detail minded individual with good problem solving skills
- Client facing personality
- The company is on its up and actively growing
- Western culture with friendly working environment
- An opportunity to grow and pick up new skillsets and technologies with a close knit team environment
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Yusef Ansari at Yusef.Ansari@bahpartners.com or call (852) 2544 4476 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340