The client was Founded in the US in 1993 and is a global provider IT solutions and Tech Consulting for their clients all over the world. They have 20,000 employees worldwide, and are in over 25 countries. Hong Kong is their APAC Headquarters, and their biggest clients include top tier banks. The client is a recognized market leader among independent research agencies and was ranked #8 in FORBES 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies, as a top information technology services company on FORTUNE'S 100 Fastest Growing Companies, and as a top UK Digital Design & Build Agency.
- Implementation of different types of functionalities described in design documents;
- Manage sections of ongoing projects, help to manage individual teams, closely adhere to deadlines;
- Coordinate, plan and track tasks and activities;
- Help identify, escalate, resolve any technical issues and problems that might occur;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and customer requirements;
- Ensures that the Scrum team is capable of consuming stakeholder demand and delivers a versioned platform.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in software development;
- Strong Java SE/Java EE skills;
- Solid background in object-oriented programming and design;
- Experience in working in an Agile development environment;
- Good knowledge and understanding of algorithms and design patterns;
- Wide knowledge of Spring, JMS, JPA, Maven, Unit testing and continuous build tools
- (Jenkins/Hudson), Design Patterns, UML, SQL, HTTP, XML, JUnit;
- Broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes;
- Ability to provide support for their team;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Excellent communication and program solving skills;
- Skills in Agile team organization and delivery, database and coding skills;
- Ability to maintain an ongoing discussion with the stakeholders and partners.
- Reputable company which is rapidly expanding in 2017 with an expected 50 headcount expansion this year alone.
- Top tier clients
- Employee focused with strong benefits
- Given the ability to make a significant impact on the business
- Strong remuneration package
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Alex King at email@example.com or call (852) 2544 4408 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions and some of the best technology firms.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340