About the Compliance Learning Content Expert Role:
You are responsible for providing analysis for the compliance learning solution that the firm offers to its clients and authoring content for e-learning courses, with a focus on courses for the APAC region. Reporting into the Director based in the US, this is a standalone regional role that will be managing an APAC remit. The successful candidate should have a strong background in Regulation or Compliance within the financial services sector.
- Analysing regulatory developments to identify need for new training topics
- Writing and/or supervising creation of content that can be used for elearning courses to instruct industry practitioners to create awareness around the regulatory developments, its implications and application of this knowledge to their job responsibilities
- Providing expertise on regulatory developments to internal customers including sales, delivery and marketing team members as needed
- Participating in pre-sales and post- sales discussions with clients from a content standpoint
- Managing the accreditation memberships for the APAC region, including managing courses to obtain and renew accreditation, developing and maintaining relationships with accreditation associations, staying abreast of evolving accreditation requirements, and reviewing/updating courses accordingly
- Overseeing and/or editing work of junior writers, contractors and others, as assigned, on a project-by-project basis
- Working with other delivery team members as necessary to finalize, implement and deliver written content
- Producing clear, concise, accurate and consistent written content in a timely and efficient manner and without the need for extensive editorial or management oversight
- Developing and maintaining excellent working knowledge of our existing course library and training topics
To succeed in this Compliance Learning Content Expert position, you should possess strong written and communication skills.
- Content creation and training experience in Compliance will be highly desirable
- At least eight years' work experience in the Compliance field within the Financial Services Sector
- Independent worker with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Adept with Microsoft Office tools and technologically savvy
The hiring organisation is recognised as a global leader in the financial services sector and functions as a big collaborative business with more than 50,000 employees worldwide. The workplace is culturally diverse and professional but at the same time flexible, fostering innovation and creativity.
If you are keen to work in a dynamic and exciting environment, this Compliance Learning Content Expert job is the role for you.
Please feel free to apply now to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke