Our client is recognised as a leading investment bank with their independent status at the core of their business model. They do not participate in trading, underwriting, lending or similar activities which means they do not have any conflicts of interest and can provide truly independent advice to their clients.
All Analysts and Associates enjoy varied work in terms of the clients and the transactions they advise on. You will work in streamlined teams, which ensures that junior professionals are given greater responsibility and exceptional exposure to both senior bankers as well as clients.
Our client prides themselves on the quality of all their professionals - real competence, experience and expertise. This means that all their Analysts and Associates find themselves in an environment that presents outstanding learning opportunities.
The successful candidate will;
- experience at a leading investment bank, working for one of the Corporate Finance / M&A / Investment Banking teams;
- have an outstanding academic track record, with a 2.1 or 1st (or international equivalent) from a leading University;
- experience of working on live M&A deals;
- demonstrate strong commercial acumen, excellent technical skills, confident presentation ability and an inquisitive mind;
- sector experience is not required, but would be a minor advantage.
Our client believes in developing talent from within the organisation, therefore this is truly a unique opportunity to join a firm with an outstanding reputation in investment banking. Successful applicants will be offered a competitive remuneration package.
To initiate a discussion in confidence, applicants should send an up to date CV.