SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Market Analyst & Certification Community (MACC) is a support function department within GBIS division. The primary mission of MACC department is to produce, analyze, certify and monitor financial and risk metrics of the global market activities. The activities covered by MACC include Equities & Derivatives, Fixed Income & Currencies, Commodities, and Prime Services (Agency).
As a regional hub of Asia Pacific, HK MACC's function covers activities in countries such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, India, China and Australia.
- Perform valuation and market risk analysis and certification on equity and derivatives for Delta one, quant market making, and execution agency in Asia-Pacific region
- Work closely with Front Office, Middle Office, risk departments on risk and valuation related topics
- Analyze and assist Front Office in liquidity and funding consumption management
- Analyze and support trading activities for reporting required by FO, risk department or regulators
- Manage market data and referential system, track equity index composition
- Optimize production process and develop new projects upon request
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Finance, Engineering or related
- Good understanding of capital market, and in particular equity derivative products
- Knowledge of pricing model and risk characteristics of financial products
- Programming skill (VBA, C#, MySQL etc.) is highly preferred
- Pro-active, swift, analytical, able to multi task and work under pressure, team player
- Good communication and organizational skills, strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent English compulsory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.