The Cavey Dale group is currently working with a Global Asset Manager based in the City of London who are very well positioned and offer an exceptional working environment. This Fund Manager seeks a Compliance Advisory Specialist to join their Compliance function to support the Head of Compliance Advisory on Funds related compliance Advice.
Reporting in to the Head of Compliance Advisory, this role at Manager level, will partner with the business, offering Regulatory Advice, it is expected that you have experience of UCITS regulation as well as ideally AIFMD.
This fund manager has developed a very strong compliance culture within the business and so can offer a very open and transparent culture, where the business will proactively seek support and advice from the Compliance team.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements;
* 5 years' experience within Asset Management Compliance.
* Strong UCITS knowledge
* Potentially from a Compliance Advisory or even a Portfolio Compliance background.
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Must be a strong team player.
This fund manager is keen to speak to candidates with this experience either gained in house within compliance, or even candidates from the Regulatory Consultancy practices, or a Regulatory Lawyer.
Investment fund regulation
* Compliance lead on European regulation as it impacts investment funds eg UCITs, AIFMD
Working with Portfolio Compliance Team
* Providing technical support for complex queries, asset eligibility, working with the Portfolio Compliance team and the business to resolve issues as they arise.
* Lead the coordination of eligible market queries
Investment guideline regulatory breach management
* Responsible for leading activities associated with UCITS breach escalation/write up to relevant Manco, trustee, regulator etc. This covers both Luxembourg and UK retail funds.
Due to the nature of this role, we will only be able to accept applicants that meet the above criteria.
Please contact me on 02087228255 for a confidential discussion on this vacancy.