Leading Fund Administrator is searching for an experienced Fund Accountant to join their London desk. This role has been created through an internal re-structure and is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to grow and gain management experience of a fund accounting function.
· Detailed review of NAV calculations for Offshore incorporated Hedge Fund.
· Review Cash, Stock and Corporate Actions reconciliation and resolve breaks
· Ensuring technically strong in Series and Equalization Fund's Accounting
· To ensure timely and accurate NAV calculations are prepared, reviewed and delivered on a daily, weekly and monthly basis along with any other client specific reporting requirements.
· Authorisation of payments via bank portals.
· Preparation and review of financial statements as required annually.
· Processing and review of Transfer Agency Functions.
· Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications.
· Experience of AML/KYC reviews for new subscriptions in line with appropriate regulations for investors
· Ongoing development of the business by liaising with the senior management and ensuring full communication from bottom up and implementation of new processes and controls as required.
· Ongoing Implementation and refinement of SSAE 16 controls.
· Supervision and training and recruitment of accounting staff.
· Experience of Fund Accounting for an offshore funds desk.
· Strong Excel capabilities - Macros is an Advantage
· An accountancy qualification is preferred but not essential
· Experience of reviewing of assets prices and using Bloomberg to validate price movements
· Ideally experienced in carrying out FATCA procedures on both US and non-US investors.
· Experience of mentoring or managing a small team
This role involved regular interaction with key stakeholders across the business so it is essential the candidate has strong interpersonal skills. The position offers good opportunities for career progression both vertically and horizontally across the business.