Our client, a leading financial organisation is looking for a Senior Scrum Business Analyst experienced in the analysis and development of financial applications / platforms for a new, high profile on-boarding project initiative.
- Scrum Team – Passively assist, facilitate the scrum team by:
- Acting as the scrum master (this role can be rotated)
- Ensuring the correct stories and bugs are in the team backlog
- Ensuring all stories and bugs are all prioritized
- Ensuring all stories and bugs are estimated
- Ensuring all stories are appropriately sized, specified (AC's and UI notes or even mock-up if relevant) and that team has a shared understanding of each story
- Assist the scrum team during development and testing phases by responding to questions on requirements or solutions
- Beta test all stories as soon as they are available to test
- Assist with formal QA and Regressions testing where required
- Help prepare metrics for the team such as sprint velocity and burn-down
- Encourage and facilitate regular discussion in the team
- Encourage the team to do sprint retrospectives and demos – show off the team's work
- Ensure the teams activities are communicated to senior stakeholders
- Research and Envisioning:
- Take ownership of research and envisioning for major functional areas
- Project Management:
- Manage projects to completion for new migrations and implementations
- Manage according to standard procedures.
- 5-7+ years' experience as a Scrum Business Analyst within financial markets.
- Experience with financial platform implementation projects
- Financial markets knowledge: FX, Treasury, Risk, Hedge Accounting, VaR, Credit Risk, Market Risk.
- Multiple, full project life cycle experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Industry relevant degree, diploma and/or certifications.
- Ideal Certifications / Accreditations: IAS 39 or IFRS 9 hedge accounting.
- Ideal knowledge: Valuation adjustments including CVA, DVA, FVA & EVA, SA-CCR, FRTB.
Technical skills (any / all):
- Financial Platform exp. (any): Murex, Calypso, WallStreet Systems, ION Trading, Treasury Risk platforms.
- Excel/VBA, SQL (views, joins, stored procedures, etc.), MS SQL Server, Oracle.
#BA #BusinessAnalyst #Scrum #Agile #ScrumMaster #CreditRisk #MarketRisk #Treasury #Risk #HeadgeAccounting #VaR #IFRS9 #IAS39 #Murex #ION #Market View #Calypso #WSS