CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
I. Research ( http://www.morganstanley.com/what-we-do/research )
Through timely, in-depth analysis of companies, industries, markets and world economies, Morgan Stanley has earned its reputation as a leader in the field of investment research.
Morgan Stanley's industry-leading Asia (incl. Japan) Research Division is seeking an experienced Research professional to join the well-regarded Research and Knowledge Management team.
Based preferably in Hong Kong, this role will have a direct reporting line into Head of Asia Product Team and Stock Selection Committee, within the Asia Research Division. This Asia Equity Research and Knowledge Management Lead will manage a small team and be responsible for:
- Partnership. Partner with senior management to drive thought leadership across Asian region, such as new and invigorated research strategies, platforms and initiatives with an aim to continuously improve and reinforce the Firm's position as an industry-leading Research franchise
- Leadership. Lead collaboration with stakeholders to ensure synergy and alignment across Asia Research Division, and with a focus on the production of the highest quality of research reports to clients and stakeholders
- Franchise and Regulatory Risk Management. Ensure all research reports and relevant work processes are in compliance with Firm Policy and the Firm's focus on a robust risk and control culture, in addition to applicable rules and regulations across Asia
- Global Interaction. Proactively participate in dialogue with Research colleagues globally to discuss new ideas and to drive projects
- A university degree with excellent academic results; post-graduation qualifications preferred - Near-native level fluency in Japanese necessary - A keen understanding of different cultures (incl. a variety of Asian and Japanese cultures and customs) to facilitate interaction with colleagues locally a must - Strong leadership, presentation and stakeholder management skills with capabilities to inspire and influence colleagues - A passion for generating investment ideas - A client-focused mentality with an outgoing and confident style - Candidates with a strong background in Research, Asset Management or Equities possessing a practical understanding of Research advantageous - Gravitas to identify potential risks within Asia Research franchise and proactively implement ways to avoid risk - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews*LI-JG1