CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
* To assist refining/formulating policies to reflect changes in risk/ competitive dynamics in the market place.
* To support marketing programs launches through effective management of program risks and profitability.
* To monitor programs approval rates/portfolio performance and help maximize approval rates/portfolio revenue without compromise in new accounts/portfolio quality.
* To review and ensure that Product Programs are renewed on timely basis.
* To support to develop, implement and monitor the use of application/behaviors scorecards and other risk management tools/systems
* To support process streamline in credit operations to ensure a more efficient workflow without compromise in controls.
* To support the development of management information systems, which from the statistical base for the formulation and modification of credit policies.
* To coordinate with Product / Credit Initiation / Operations / Finance teams to ensure timely reporting of related new business information to senior management.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information) - We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.