| Context: |
You will be involved in the drafting, implementation and operational monitoring of credit files. You report to the Head of Credit Administration. Your position:
Assure the internal administrative follow-up of the credit portfolio:
- Daily management of the requests relative to the current credits ;
- Contact with Relation Managers;
- Daily support to Credit Analysts;
- Search for information for various attestations;
- Partial liberation of guarantee;
- Archiving of the credit agreement.
Draft the contractual documents of credit and pledge for clients:
- Determination of the adequate type of agreement to use;
- Calculation of APR, total cost of credit, daily interests;
- Preparation of cover letter.
Record credits in the Bank's computer system:
- Check of the client return (contract validity, mention, signature);
- Request for the opening of credit technical accounts;
- Verification of the implementation of the pledge;
- Provision of the credit.
- Bachelor (preferably in accounting, banking & insurance, etc)
- Bilingual French and Dutch
- MS Office, Access is a plus
- Team-oriented, client-oriented and solution-oriented
- Efficient, precise, organized, autonomous and flexible
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.