CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
1. Operational Risk - rollout, validation, implementation of Credit Risk Management processes under Secured and Unsecured Portfolio 2. New Process Inclusion - implementation of Credit Procedures for Collateral Management process 3. Governance Improvement - design, partnership and implementation of eCAD platform 4. Risk Information Reporting - monthly reporting and coordination with countries
K ey Responsibilities
Strategy and Policy
1. To implement High and Medium Risk controls in line with Operational Risk Framework to ensure controls that have been designed and implemented mitigates the risk identified in the process.
2. Operational Excellence activities - Identify opportunities in streamlining the Control Sample Testing (CST) for processes rolled out
3. Drive and support Group driven projects to ensure timelines are met and successful implementation
a) Operational Risk 1. High Risk Controls - to rollout the controls, provide the validation templates to countries and monitor the return of the duly completed templates. Ensure Control Sample Testing (CSTs) are implemented at the countries.
2. Medium Risk Controls - to design, rollout and ensure implementation of the Control Sample Testing (CSTs) for the 4 new processes.
3. Provide support to countries on all the processes managed
4. Ensure Risk Information Reporting is completed by countries on timely manner and relevant approvals have been obtained
5. Recommend Risk Rating for each process and for each country based on test results on monthly basis to the relevant Process Owner and Group Process Owner.
b) New Process - Collateral Management 1. To review the Global Process Standards (GPS) guideline and adopt/implement the same as part of Credit Procedures for Collateral Management.
2. Review and revisit the existing Service Level Agreements (SLA) or any other arrangement with Retail Operations to be in line with the changes in Risk Owners as per the Process Universe.
3. Embedding the process rhythm and controls in countries
Minimum 8 years experience in Credit Risk management or Operational Risk in Retail Banking 2. Good working knowledge of policies and processes related to Credit Risk management 3. Strong stakeholder management skills 4. Good communication skills 5. Ability to independently work with cross country teams and deliver within timelines
Career development If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.