CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a leading Investment Bank with a large presence across Europe, especially in the Commodities space. Due to some internal restructuring they are looking for a candidate with at least 5 years experience to join their Middle Office team as a senior member and SME in the Commotidies space.
Their portfolio is predominantly focused on Metals (Base, Concentrate and Steel) with a smaller amount of exposure to Fuel and Soft Commodities.
You will need to be comfortable directly facing off to both internal and external stakeholders as well as the Sales and Trading teams. You'll also be expected to provide mentoring and guidence to the more junior members of the team.
- Monitor and control the Bank's exposure granted to Commodity Traders across the Metals, Energy and Soft sectors.
- Process client requests against agreed facility limits and bank procedures
- Check collateral positions and update Bank's risk and exposure monitoring system
- Act as a senior member of the team to provide experience and guidance to some of the more junior members.
- Analysis of credit applications and update update the Bank's risk and exposure monitoring system
- Collateral valuation and static data update.
- Collateral execution
- Portfolio monitoring
- Client and Transaction Management
- Revolving Credit and Borrowing Base Facilities
The ideal Candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a Trade & Commodity Finance Middle Office/ Operations role. You will be expected to have knowledge of Storage Financing, Pre-Financing, Hedging, Documentary Credit and Collections, an understanding of 'Documents of Title' and similar instruments and understand the strengths and weaknesses of each.
The bank promotes a good work/ life balance as well as a work from home scheme with a competitive salary and bonus structure. Please click Apply if you are interested in the position and would like to hear more about the opportunity.