CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Alongside a colleague and your manager, you will cover the public equity manager universe. There will be no specialist geographical coverage, so you will be involved in researching all varieties of equity managers, including l/s equity.
- Thorough qualitative and quantitative research and in-depth reporting of manager meetings.
- Some input into portfolio construction.
- Anything from about 1 to 4 years of experience, but there is flexibility.
- Some manager research experience would be preferable, but not essential.
- Ideally started the CFA (this will be encouraged and supported).