CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Focus on the execution of corporate loans transaction origination
- Preparation of pitch books, mandate letters, term sheets and other relevant documentations.
- Maintain and achieve the top tier league table positions in the markets and ensure banks position as the key banks for syndication with the key clients.
- Achieve NBI and Skim fees target and maintain close contact with the key issuers in each country under coverage.
- Ensure compliance with the group policy and regulations at all time.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Corporate Banking with solid origination and structuring experience
- Strong credit background with prior experience in evaluating legal documentation will be a plus.
- Strong sales drive with excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English & Mandarin is required.
To apply please email your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number L18237 in the subject field. Alternatively, contact us on +852 3468 6881 for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested parties are required to provide their valid HKID No. or Passport No. (for overseas applications). Information provided will be treated in strict confidential and only be used for recruitment purpose only.