CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
A leading asset manager requires a Global Head of Data Management this role is a new created role which will cover all of Operations Data. The skills we are looking for is a solid track record within Data Management within Asset Management and extensive understanding of operational data flows.
* Working closely with all business users and ensuring strong data governance and quality
* Project Managing various strategic Data Projects
* Managing external data vendors
*Represent Data on the relevant committees
* Experience gained in a similar role.
* Strong data analysis background within Asset Management
* A good understanding of operational process, tools and capabilities for supporting data services
* Data Architecture/Infrastructure experience beneficial
* Strong management experience
* Able to build constructive and credible relations with Investors.
* Service delivery oriented and able to work collaboratively across teams.
* Focussed on continuous improvement, quality and delivery
*Strong experience in Data Quality & process improvement