CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
SUMMARY: This position coordinates various functions across the Commercial Bank with varying degrees of participation, depending on the Lending Division. In overview, the role function encompasses tickler and credit file management, packaging loan applications for consult and related reporting, and post-closing functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned:
File Management: * Maintains physical possession of original loan files for assigned divisions and/or subsidiaries. Working within the file log software (as available) to maintain a current list of files, in addition to a sign out/sign in system.
* Files documents in respective files and ensures that all files are in order upon return from other employees.
* Coordinates process for new file creation, as relevant.
Tickler Management & Post Closing: * Maintains the Bank's tickler system of record as it relates to inputting loan agreement requirements, updating covenant compliance, property inspections and annual review assessments, and managing receipt of financial statements, for the Commercial Bank.
* Prepares notifications related to some of the above as follows: (1) Letters to borrowers and guarantors requesting financial information, (2) Reports to lenders regarding upcoming or past due property inspections, (3) Reports to support staff for upcoming or past due covenant compliance testing, and (4) Reports to credit management for current status of the annual review cycle.
* Completes the Post-Closing Review process for assigned Divisions, to support the Loan Administration processes.
* Follows-up on any post-closing documentation ticklers for assigned Divisions, to support the Loan Administration process.
Back-Up Support: * Provides back-up support to all projects in Credit Administration, with specific attention to software conversations, system enhancements, credit template modifications, and credit training.
* Participates in internal and external commercial credit training classes at the direction of management, in order to assist any assigned underwriting units, as necessary.
* Provides back-up to the Loan Processing roles in assigned Divisions.
SENIOR LEVEL RESPONSIBILITIES: None
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Senior level position may have assigned direct reports for lower level Process Administrators.
QUALIFICATIONS/COMPETENCIES To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:Process Administrator: High School Diploma. Previous experience in lending environment is required. Senior Process Administrator: In addition to the above, the employee should have diverse experience in banking across lending divisions and/or at least 3 years of relevant work experience.